Du'a for Ustaz Awang Pon


Assalaamu'alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

I've just received a text message from my friend a couple of hours ago mentioning that our beloved and respected Murobbi, al-Fadhil Ustaz Awang Pon Awang Sebon, is now in critical condition. He's been in Shah Alam, staying at his daughter's house (may Allah grant her with a bountiful of goodness) for several months now already. He's been getting treatment, periodically coming in and out of hospitals. Now, his cancer has spread to other areas and is in critical condition. The doctor has advised him to rest at home. I don't have the latest pictures of al-Fadhil Ustaz since the last time I visited him in hospital, he was such in a weak condition that I just couldn't bring myself to take any pictures of him.

My dear brothers and sisters in Islam, please pray for the beloved al-Fadhil Ustaz Awang Pon Awang Sebon. May Allah grant him strength, forgive all his wrongdoings, and shower blessings upon him and his family for all the great things he's done for the ummah, especially in Sarawak.

There is no god but Allah, and Prophet Muhammad is His messenger.

Previous
Next Post »